Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days

As I am jumping feet first into the the blogging world, I needed some help with my determination to be consistent in my writing, but also to enjoy the process. That is one reason why I am participating The Nester's 31 Days during the month of October. I am looking forward to discovering other blogs and hopefully some readers will find me.

What to write about for 31 days? Several things came to mind, but I had to keep telling myself that it was 31 days and not to choose something overwhelming. So I am going to write about this wonderful season we are in...Fall!

To help keep my rambling on track, I have tried to categorize my posts based on the day of the week.

Mondays - Autumn Musings
Tuesdays - Decorating for Fall
Wednesdays - Random Wednesdays
Thursdays - Thinking of Thanksgiving
Fridays - Fall Favorites
Saturdays - Weekend Links
Sundays - Taste of Cookies

Keep checking back throughout the month of October.

1. Autumn Welcome
2. Becoming a Couch Potato
3. Thanksgiving Traditions - Old and New
4. Autumn Beauty 
5. Weekend Links 
6. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 
7. Autumn Musings 
8. Easy Peasy Fall Project 
9. AppleFest Galore 
10. Giving My Thanks
11. The Taste of Fall 
12. Weekend Links - Books Edition 
13. Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies 
14. Autumn Musings, Part 2 
15. Pumpkin Palooza
16. Football Fanatic 
17. Thanksgiving Hosting Pains 
18. The Scent of Fall
19. Weekend Links - Food Edition
20. Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Kisses
21. Autumn Musings, Part 3
22. Great Expectations
23. Pumpkin Spice Latte
24. Holiday Disappointment
25. Keeping Autumn Clean
26. Weekend Links - Pinterest Edition
27. Candy Bar Cookies
28. Autumn Musings, Part 4
29. Welcome Halloween
30. Candy Bar Cookie Redo
31. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment