Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Links - Pinterest Edition

Here are some great posts I found this week while roaming among the 31 Days blogs.

If you are like me, you have tons of pins on multiple Pinterest boards with great plans to make them....someday. Here a few determined bloggers who are making some of the pins on their boards.

This is actually a pin I have pinned, but it is nice to see someone else actually try it. Kati from Kati's Little Corner of the World made this cute little heart shaped cupcakes! I definitely have to try these at some point.

Pumpkin bliss!! This time of the year there is pumpkin overload. Good thing I love pumpkin! These little pumpkin donut holes/mini muffins look so yummy! Rachel at The Purposeful Wife made these little treats for a play date and were a hit! I might have to try them out on my family in couple of weeks.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment