Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekend Links

Here are some great posts I found this week while roaming among the 31 Days blogs.

This is a great post about decorating with acorns from The Frugal Homemaker. So many good ideas to try out! The hard part will be deciding which ones to make.
31 Days of Fall Inspiration: Decorating for Fall with Acorns

To be a little more fiscally responsible this Christmas season, I am hoping to make some of my gifts this year. This 31 Day blogger is focusing on handmade gifts for October. I am really excited to see the great ideas she has planned for the month.
More Like Home - Homemade Gifts (for everyone on your list)

Like many other other women, I struggle with my weight. I am currently on Weight Watchers so I understand the frustration of not eating what you really want to eat. I also understand that my decision to change the way I eat and how I think about food will change my health for the better. The Young Retiree is documenting her journey and it is really motivating!
The Young Retiree: Fatty Gettin' Fit 

There are so many great blogs out there that it is hard to get through them all! Topics that I would have never thought of. Some are covering the same topic as me - fall - but have a completely different spin on it. I can't wait to see what I stumble across next!



No comments:

Post a Comment