Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Keeping Autumn Clean

I love Bath and Body Works. There is just something about smelling good. There may also be a slight possibility that I am obsessed with their hand soaps, just a slight chance. The fact that I have bottles upon bottles might be an indication. But I just can't help myself!

Of course, the seasonal scents smell so delicious. And they are hard to resist with names like Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pumpkin Cupcake (to go in my cupcake-themed kitchen!), Creamy Pumpkin and Pumpkin Caramel Latte. See the common demoninator? 

There were also some outdoor scents that were just heavenly, like Sonoma Vineyard Berries, Aspen Autumn Day, Heartland Harvest Maramalde, Vermont Sugar Maple and New England Autumn Bouquet. It is just wonderful!


I usually end up over buying and then have more than I can get through. But next comes the Christmas scents and, heaven forbid, I overlap seasonal scents! It is just another way to add a little autumn flair to my bathroom and kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment