Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

Luna usually sleeps in later than I do. And she is all about the comfort!

It wasn't all fun times with Luna this week. She decided to roll around in something that made her smell like a barn animal. So she got an impromptu bath right in the middle of my work day. I think the worst part is that I paid for her to have a bath last week.

She got her barn animal smell on her collar too and it was time for a new one anyway. So I ordered her one from Clara's Collars. They have tons of fun fabrics to choose from. Now Luna has a collar that matches her harness and leash that she got for Christmas. Go Buckeyes!

I love most things cherry, especially pop. This has to be one of my favorites. Quite a few years ago, my family toured their brewery outside of Milwaukee. So good!

I am happy to say that I am in the final stretch of the kitchen reno. So I am looking for hardware. Who knew there was so much to choose from. I have changed my mind a few times about what i wanted, but think I have narrowed it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment