Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Kitchen Reno Week 10

The countertops have been installed! They look so fantastic! I really couldn't be happier about how they turned out.

It is so nice to have a flat surface to use. I was really hoping that everything would be finished up because that is what I was told, but that didn't happen. And to be honest, I am really frustrated. There is no reason why I should still be giving updates on a kitchen remodel. Fingers crossed that this is the week it is finished.

But in the meantime, I am loving the view of my countertops and a sink! Because the sink is the in the corner, it is just a single bowl. This will be a little bit of a learning experience since I have always had a double bowl sink. Having a dishwasher will help. I won't have to hand wash everything.

I think the back section of countertop might be my favorite little spot. It will be a great place for the crock pot or cookies to cool. In the meantime, I am unpacking more stuff. I can't believe how much stuff I have, but it is like Christmas morning opening up all the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment