Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

I finally found my coffee pot! I was so happy to see it. I made my first cup of coffee with my own coffee pot...in the living room. Someday it will be in the kitchen. I just don't know when that someday is at the moment.

One of Brynley's socks was left in my car when they came to Pennsylvania a few weeks ago. We are celebrating her birthday on Monday and I can't wait to see her again and give her back her sock.

Libby spent the night last night, so I brought her bed over. While we were doing some running around, she decided that she would take advantage of it being in the backseat. Not a bad way to travel.

Not to be out done, but this little girl was sitting pretty before getting up for the day. I can't tell if she looks tired or was mad at me for taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment