Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

I wasn't feeling very good last Sunday and was wanting something comforting. So some Potbelly's soup it was. There is something so comforting about good soup.

Lysa TerKeurst released a new book last week. She did a webcast on Tuesday and that was fantastic. I highly recommend this book and I haven't even finished it. Some very powerful stuff!

I had an unexpected delay in picking up my brother and his family at the airport. An accident caused the highway to be closed, so I had to detour and so did a whole bunch of other people. I ended up being late, but I eventually made it. Talking about having a test of patience.

But at the end of it all, I got to see this cute face! I love this girl so much. Her first birthday is on Friday. Where has the time gone?


No comments:

Post a Comment