Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

When I got home last Sunday night, a package was waiting for me. Inside was a cheeseboard from Cambria for my countertop purchase. It is really nice and heavy!

Countertops have been installed!!!! More on that on Monday.

This little lady had a rough Tuesday. In the morning I looked at her and her head was shaking. So off to the vet we went. They didn't see anything wrong with her during a physical exam. Tuesday night, the tremoring was really bad. I was able to get a video of it so I can show the vet this coming Tuesday for her regular exam. It was a scary time for her and me.

My cousin has really been into essential oils. My mom started taking these a few weeks ago, so I started on Friday. I am hoping to drop some weight, as well as gain some energy.

I was eagerly waiting for this package to come. Berres Brothers was featured on the Food Network and they are located about 45 minutes from my brother. Since I was hoping my kitchen would be done this week, I ordered some coffee to celebrate. I still have to find my coffee pot and my kitchen isn't done.

No comments:

Post a Comment