Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

Be still my heart! Oh, how I love this little girl! Her face brightens my day and I got to see her last weekend.

My brother's dog, Ellie. She is slowly adjusting to having a little one in the house, but she does need some extra special attention every once in a while. She looks pretty comfy laying against my yarn.

Luna's shoe fetish continues. She looks completely uncomfortable, but she had my shoe so close.

I love Bath and Body Works candles. They smell so good, but don't last nearly long enough. Bigger jars are in order. By the way, hold on to the spent jars. Once all the wax is cleared out, they make great craft items.

Movie night with my mom! This was a great movie. I bought the book, but haven't read it yet. I am definitely looking forward to jumping into it. It is hard to believe what this small group of men saved in terms of art. Unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment