Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

I love waking up to this cute little face. She has such a serious look, but I don't think she was quite awake yet.

And we had more snow. After the snow came more bitterly cold weather. I usually relish this type of weather, but I am longing to see some green.

My mom got a new computer last week. The new MacBook Pro. I am a little jealous. Apparently, Luna also likes the computer. She loves being a helper.

In anticipation of remodeling, my mom and I went to a tile store. I kinda like this one, but I have a feeling I am become easily overwhelmed and indecisive.

I LOVE the Olympics. I bought this gold OPI color last week, but I thought it was very appropriate as I cheer on Team USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment