Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snapshots into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.
The women's ministry at my church hosted a tea last weekend. I hosted a table, which had a black and white theme. That theme was pretty popular because 3 or 4 other tables also had this theme. More to come on the tea later this week.

We had more snow this week, of course. Luna LOVES the snow. She is a winter girl just like me!

Luna, the little clept. She steals things all the time and tries to ignore you when you take whatever she has away. She always gets this guilt look on her face. But she is such a cutie!

I have great ambitions to drink tea every night, but it usually doesn't happen. This week it did. A little Sleepy Time before bed.

Starbucks always seems like a necessity when traveling. There is only one Starbucks on the turnpike in Indiana on the way to Wisconsin. It was a good mid-trip pick me up.

My sister-in-law, Katie, surprised my mom and I with cards and candy under our pillow. We were able to surprise my brother so that he and Katie could have a little time together out of the house. More on that too, this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment