Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

Coke products were on sale at Target this week, but you had to buy 5 cases to get the sale price. Cherry Coke Zero is my favorite flavor. It will take me forever to get through it, but I will enjoy it all!

Luna had her yearly check-up. She is in good health, but had to get all her shots. She was a tired little pup. She even wound down enough to lay on the floor at the vet's office.

These two are the craziest dogs. One minute they can't stand each other and they next, they tolerate each other. Every once in a while you can catch them hanging out together.

One of the benefits of working from home is getting to be close to Luna. She is definitely a cuddle buddy and likes to bury her nose when she sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment