Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week. The week of dogs.

Luna has started carrying around shoes. She has been pretty good not to chew on them, but we have shoes every where. And good luck trying to find a pair that matches.

When I sit on the recliner to work, Luna wants to get up in my lap and sleep. Sometimes it works because she sits on the lift of the recliner. Other times it does not work, there I cannot work.

Every once in a while these two pups get along. But even as I am writing this, Liberty just went after Luna and got yelled at.

Luna's lip gets stuck in her teeth somehow, but she has the goofiest little smirk on her face. And I just love how her little paws are crossed so nicely.

Ever the helper…she just always wants to be close.


No comments:

Post a Comment