Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

Painting has finally started! This picture just shows one coat of the gray, and it looks fantastic!

Poor Luna was exhausted after her walk in the park. But she had a good time. I hope it is something that we do often this summer.

My mom bought this canvas print at a store in Pittsburgh. It could either be stretched like a normal canvas print or it could be framed. I love how it turned out. There is a similar print at the store, but it is mostly black jerseys. I am thinking it might be coming home with me the next time we head to PA.

Luna has absolutely loved being able to run out in a yard without being attached to a leash. She diligently watches the squirrels and then runs to the back door to go out to chase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment