Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015

Happy New Year!!

Last year, I will still pretty new to the blogging world and not really aware of blogging trends. I noticed that many bloggers picked a word that helped to set the tone for the year. I tried thinking of a word, but since I didn't have time to reflect, I was coming up short.

This year was a little different. I have had time to reflect on what I want this year to look like or feel like for me. I realized toward the end of the year how I was constantly looking toward the next thing. At the end of the summer, I was looking ahead toward fall. When the weather turned cold, I was looking toward Christmas. Before December, I was already waiting for January. And before I knew it, all those things I had been looking toward were gone.

I was there for it all, but I didn't take the time to slow down and enjoy the season I was in. So this year, I want to BREATHE. Life moves way to fast to not take advantage of the present moment. It will be a learning process, but one I am looking forward to tackling.

I hope you take the time to enjoy your moments.

Have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment