Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week - NYC Edition.

Last week I traveled to NYC for work. Instead of working from home like I normally do, I was flying for my Monday morning commute. Unfortunately, my commute was not smooth sailing - delayed flights, missed connections, luggage at the wrong airport. It was quite the trip.

I participated in 2 days of department meetings outside of the office. The building where they took place was across from Radio City Music Hall.

Since there were several out-of-towners, we walked through Times Square to get to dinner. And I walked by the studios of my beloved GMA.

This was the view from my co-worker's hotel room. My view wasn't as nice. I literally looked right into the office building next door.

On Friday morning, I walked to the 911 Memorial. It is quite unimaginable to think what happened in that space. Quite sobering.

Friday's commute home was much smoother. My flights were on time and my luggage arrived at the right airport. I was very excited to get home and sleep in my own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment