Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

I forgot to add this picture last week. My mom graciously brought me a Shorty's chopped salad and soup. I LOVE this salad! It was a good way to end the week.

It was really cold last week. Thankfully, the temps have started to rise a bit. It isn't a good sign when 20 degrees feels warm.

I am proud Ohio State Buckeyes fan! This was a fun little treat to have during the game. True confession - I couldn't stay awake to see the whole thing.

Yes, that is an entire stick of butter on my pot roast. You must try this Mississippi Pot Roast! It is so yummy and super easy!

I went to the gym 3 times this week - twice bright and early in the morning. It has been good to start getting active!

No comments:

Post a Comment