Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Office Rearrange

I needed a change. Since I work from home, I am in one small room for 8 hours a day. It was the first room that was set up in my house because I started working in my home before I moved in. And even after I moved in, it was my office, family room and dining room. I had no furniture downstairs and was going through a 3-month kitchen remodel. I have spent a lot of time in this one room.

I have actually lived with the bookcase and tv set up in a few of my apartments. It filled the wall nicely, but I wanted something a little different.

This room is extremely large, so I don't have a lot of options, but one I had been mulling over was moving the bookcases to either side of the window. So finally I moved them.

I like this arrangement a lot better. The bookcases were so heavy right inside the door and this is a nicer view from the doorway.

I eventually want to do white furniture in here because the dark wood makes the room feel darker, but it definitely works for the time being.

I love my books so it is nice to have them close by.

My TV is staying on the same wall, but it is sitting on a console table. I really like this table, but I didn't have a good spot for it downstairs, but this is a nice spot for it.

Now I can start hanging things on the wall! Always a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment