Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Healthy Cleansing

It is no secret that I am a girl that needs to lose some weight. But I am having a hard time getting motivated. I want to lose weight, but I want an easy way to do it which isn't the right way.

To get (hopefully) give myself a jump start, I started a cleanse. This particular cleanse gets rid of the candida in the gut.

Since I haven't done a cleanse before, I don't have a lot of expectation. I would like to lose a few pounds, but I am not expecting to lose a ton of weight. I would also like to start to feel better and not so sluggish.

So here is what I am doing. In addition to taking all pills that are a part of the cleanse, I am being pretty restrictive with what I am eating. I am going to do meal replacements for breakfast and lunch and eat a healthy dinner with lots of veggies. doTerra does have a shake mix that I am using. It isn't bad and is such a quick thing to whip up.

The next 30 days may be a little rough, but I need to keep my focus as best as I can. I will be going away twice in July and I know that will be a challenge. But I am going to do my best to stay on track and start being a little more healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment