Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

The Old West End Festival was this past weekend. This is Spike, the mascot for the Toledo Walleye. He was showing off his stuff in the parade. This parade is probably the most interesting parade I have ever seen. But it is a lot of fun!

My mom is having a garage sale this weekend, so she was cleaning out a lot of stuff. She found some of her dog's old clothes that don't fit her anymore, so Luna benefited. Luna is modeling her new raincoat.

My yard is a work in progress and probably will be for years to come. But there are some beautiful flowers that have been popping up. I noticed these ones have started to bloom. They make me think of tropical places.

This kid!!!! She is almost 10 months old. I can't believe how fast time has flown by this year. I get to see her in just a few weeks and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment