Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Learning to Breathe, Pt. 6

Happy June!! I don't know where you live, but in Northwest Ohio, it is cold today. Like, cozy sweatpants, long-sleeve shirt and warm slippers kind of cold. Thankfully, this cooler weather will be short lived! I am not a huge fan of the heat, but some warmer weather would be great.

Do you have big plans for the summer? No big summer vacations are in my calendar for this summer. But I am looking forward to something that will be happening in the next 2 weeks. My new precious niece will be arriving on the scene! No words can truly describe my excitement. My mom and I will be making a trip to Wisconsin in early July to love on her.

In the meantime, I am feverishly working on a baby blanket that I have been very lazy about completing. One thing I really enjoy about knitting is the evidence of something accomplished. It isn't finished just because I knit a row, but there is visible progress.

I don't know if I am really making any progress in learning to breathe. The busyness and monotony of life sometimes takes away the moments of quiet. In those times those moments are needed the most. Hopefully, as the summer really kicks off in full swing, those moments of quiet can really be appreciated and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment