Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.


Last week was the Glass City Marathon. It is such a fun environment. My mom and I picked up our packets last Saturday. My brother and sister-in-law weren't able to come this year. which was a little bit of a downer.

This year, the 5k participants received medals for completing the race. It was a nice little bonus this year even though I only walked. :)

It is not uncommon for me to wake up and see Luna with her head on a pillow and body all covered up. She is like a little person. It cracks me up!

My precious Brynley! Before my mom and I went up for Easter, my sis-in-law was teaching her how to say my name to see if she would come up with a nickname. Of course, my niece is the smartest kid out there and can say my name with no nickname!

No comments:

Post a Comment