Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

I got to see this cutie last weekend. I can't believe she is 11 months old already! My brother put a swing up for her and she LOVED it! She is going to be a little daredevil.

Luna has the tendency to be overly friendly when people come over. So she gets put "in jail." I put a gate up at the bottom of the stairs, so she can still see, but not touch our visitors.

Someone got a bath this week!! I don't know who feels better about that - me or her. She was a little stinky, especially after staying at a kennel that also has horses. She is a pretty girl!

Pizza Palooza is this weekend in Sylvania, OH. Nine area pizza places are competing to be the best! But to be honest, the pizza I had was only okay. I stick to my favorite Marco's pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment