Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

I don't think my kitchen has ever been this clean before. The backsplash was reflecting on the countertop like glass. I was pretty impressed with myself. It also made me not want to do anything in my kitchen for several days.

My mom and I have tickets to the Pop Series at the Toledo Symphony. Last Saturday, they showed The Wizard of Oz and the orchestra played the music. They did an amazing job!

I was under the impression that it was spring, but we have had cold and snow several days this week. Luna is so ready for warmer weather...and so am I!

I have been on the hunt for a table or something to go in my entryway. I finally found something! I really like it, but it took me a few days to get used to something being there instead of it only being in my head. Now I am looking for a mirror to go above it and some cute decorations for the top. More to come...

Another little girl will be joining our family in June and I couldn't be more thrilled! I LOVE being an aunt and I am already getting a head start on spoiling this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment