Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

This picture is actually a few weeks old. My mom and I drove up to Ikea so I could pick out a desk for my craft room/home office. I knew exactly what I wanted to see just had to navigate through the wandering crowds. I am pretty happy with how it looks. If I ever get my craft room in shape, I will share it.

When I was in NYC a few weeks ago, we had Thai food. I had been craving it ever since. It is so yummy! I was able to satisfy my craving with my favorite Pad See Ew.

I have been in the mood to make cookies for a while, but since I have so many frozen from Christmas I didn't feel it too necessary. I finally caved and made these to-die-for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This will not and forever be my go to recipe. I also froze the cookie dough so I could have some self control.

This week we found out if my brother and sis-in-law were having a girl or a boy. I chose the blue nail polish, but I was wrong. It is another GIRL! I couldn't be more happy!

Since my mom and I couldn't be at the reveal, I got us cupcakes to celebrate. I think I need to get cupcakes to celebrate more things....like finishing a load of laundry or going to the grocery store. These need to be celebrated too!

No comments:

Post a Comment