Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Snapshots Into My Life

What I am seeing through my lens this week.

One of my new favorite things are these Pillsbury pumpkin cinnamon rolls. They only make 5 rolls, so it makes a nice little treat for me without making a bunch of rolls. I definitely needed a cinnamon roll to get my week started.

Monday was unbelievably windy. I was so thankful to be inside working next to my pretty Christmas tree.

I have made zero attempt to clean up my leaves this fall. My front yard doesn't have any trees and doesn't get a lot of stray leaves in it. My backyard was a sea of leaves. My mom and I were going to attempt to tackle the leaf situation, but decided to pay to have it done. Such a good decision.

My family room is quickly becoming my favorite room in the house. I finished decorating my tree on Wednesday and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. And I love my tree collar from Crate and Barrel.

It was a very quiet Thanksgiving for me this year. It was just me and my mom. I made mini pumpkin pies, which turned out very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment