Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Making cookies is one of my favorite things to bake. My dad made cookies all the time so I think I inherited the making-cookie gene from him. And who doesn't love the smell the baking cookies.

Since cookies are a fun treat to have on hand, I decided to use Saturdays during the 31 day challenge to share some cookie recipes.

Last year, I couldn't find Pumpkin Spice M&Ms for the life of me. This year, I got my stash early. In my excitement over finding this autumn delicacy, I may have been a little ambitious with my stash. So off to Pinterest to find something to do with all these M&Ms.

Cue in Inside Bru Crew Life and her Chocolate Pumpkin Spice cookies. They have a little pumpkin, some chocolate and have a enough cinnamon and nutmeg for this cookie to taste like fall.

Definitely give these cookies a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment