Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Kitchen Reno Week 2

This week was nothing but drywall. I have had people at my house for 6 days working on it. The original drywalled flaked on the job and didn't show up on Monday. But thankfully, my contractor was able to get another guy come in in the evening to work on it. They worked this weekend.

Some new insulation went in because the stuff that was in there wasn't that great and wouldn't do anything to keep my house warm.

It has been so humid here this past week that it is taking longer for the mud to dry. In addition to the air conditioning being on, I put a fan on to circulate the air.

Needless to say, the kitchen is coming together. With the 4th of July coming up next week, I don't know what will get done this week. But I am excited with the progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment